Peking Chinese – Delicious recipes
– 6 oz of vermicelli, uncooked
– ½ garlic clove, minced
– ½ cup of carrots, shredded
– ¼ cup of green onion, sliced
– ½ tablespoon of sesame seeds
– ½ tablespoon of olive oil
– 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
– ½ teaspoon of sesame oil
– ¼ teaspoon of ginger root, grated
– Cut the noodles into four-inch pieces and cook as advised on the packaging.
– Drain and keep warm.
– Cook the sesame seeds in a wok over medium-high heat until they are lightly toasted. Remove and set aside.
– Heat the olive oil in the same wok medium-high heat until hot.
– Add the garlic, ginger root and carrots. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes, until lightly browned.
– Add the onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds and cooked noodles. Cook and stir for about 3 minutes.